LONELY PLANET BEST OF AUSTRALIARegular price $34.99
Lonely Planet’s Best of Australia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore magnificent Sydney Harbour, see the Great Barrier Reef and watch the sunset at Uluru – all with your trusted travel companion.
Discover the best of Australia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Australia:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, wine, sports, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate
- Covers Sydney, Blue Mountains, Canberra, Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest, Melbourne, Hobart, Uluru (Ayers Rock), Adelaide & South Australia, Perth & Margaret River, Kakadu National Park, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Best of Australia is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on Australia’s most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best