Enamel Deep Roasting PanRegular price $52.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
PRODUCT DETAILSSince the 1920s, Falcon has been the name behind gleaming enamel bowls, tumblers and baking dishes. It is now one of the most beloved of all British brands because of its dependability, its no fuss looks and its toughness.
Each piece is made by fusing porcelain onto heavy-gauge steel. If you drop it, it won’t break. It’s resistant to chemicals. You can put it in the oven, and you can use it on gas and electric hobs. If a kitchenware line could be described as stoic, then Falcon is it.
After clocking up 90 years, Falcon has been revitalised by adding new colours and concepts to its timeless collection of kitchenware. From tumblers to mixing bowls, Falcon’s got it made and ready to work some retro charm in your kitchen.
Falcon enamelware…consider it vintage that never goes out of style.
White & Blue Enamel Deep Roasting Pan features:
- Designed in England.
- Made from enamel – each piece is made by fusing porcelain onto heavy-gauge steel.
- Long-lasting colour if cared for correctly.
- Cannot burn, and resistant to chemicals.
- Shaped rim for easy pouring.
- Not recommended for use in the microwave.
- Oven safe up to 270ºC.
- Dishwasher safe.
Care & Cleaning:
- It is not recommended that you scrub your Falcon enamelware with abrasive materials. To remove burned-on stains and grease, use a soap-filled scouring pad or sponge.
- Use sharp-edged metal objects with care around your Falcon enamelware, in order to prevent scratching.
- When cooking with your enamelware, do not allow it to boil dry. Doing so may damage the enamel surface.
- If enamelware is left empty on a hot burner or in a heated oven, switch off the appliance and allow for the enamelware to cool before adding liquid.
- Enamel on steel is hard and strong, but like all good ceramic materials, it will chip if handled too roughly.
Dimensions: 41cm (l) x 8cm (h) x 33cm (w).
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it